Rochester, NY Plumbers You Can Count On
Plumbing Plus is a family-owned and operated buisness with over 35 years experience serving the Greater Rochester community with plumbing repair, sewer and drain cleaning, and HVAC services.
Serving Residential and Commercial Locations in Greater Rochester, NY
$25 Off First Time Service Calls
Please complete the form
Plumbing Plus - Complete Plumbing Services for Rochester, NY
Top Rated Team of Plumbers in Rochester, NY
Plumbing Plus is a family-owned and operated plumbing repair business serving residential and commercial locations in the greater Rochester, NY area. Whether you are looking for a plumber in Rochester, heating contractor, air conditioning contractor, air conditioning repair service, Rochester furnace repair & replacement or any other plumber and HVAC related service we have the experts on hand ready to provide you with reliable quality service you can trust as well as 24 hour emergency services.
With over 35 years of experience, the expert contractors at Plumbing Plus provide plumbing repair, sewer and drain cleaning, and HVAC services to Rochester and all surrounding areas including Greece, Henrietta, Pittsford, Penfield, Clayton, Brighton, Irondequoit and Gates.
All of our work comes with a 100% guarantee.
Why Choose Us
When it comes to finding a plumber in Rochester, NY you have several options. Plumbing Plus should be your top choice as we provided fully licensed and insured, top rated plumbers in the area.
24 Hour Emergency Service
If you need an emergency plumber in Rochester we are on call ready to assist the entire Monroe County area.
Full service residential plumbing services offered by licensed plumbers. Give us a call to find out more about our team.
Fully licensed commercial plumbers in Rochester, NY ready to assist you with all your plumbing needs.
The Plumbing Plus Advantage
Why Plumbing Plus? Here are 10 reasons why you should make Plumbing Plus your go-to for all-things plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning, and HVAC:
- Experienced: When you’re dealing with something as important to your household as its plumbing, sewer and drain, and/or HVAC system, you want someone who you can trust to know what they’re doing. Plumbing Plus has more than 35 years of experience servicing the greater Rochester area, not to mention the know-how, training and professionalism to address any issue you encounter and resolve it accordingly.
- Quality: As a company with a customer-centric business model, quality is at the heart of all of our service offerings. We stand by our work by offering a 100 percent guarantee. After all, our business is only going to be successful if our customers are completely satisfied with the work we perform. That’s why we make sure that everything we do is done with quality.
- Available financing: We get that plumbing and HVAC installations and repairs can be unplanned. It’s why we’re proud to offer financing options through our partnership with GreenSky to consumers with approved credit. This allows us to offer our customers a different and perhaps more convenient way to finance any sort of HVAC or plumbing issue, which can be especially helpful if it’s an unplanned one.
- Credible: Not all plumbers and HVAC contractors are equal in terms of their credibility. We’re proud to be a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ standing, a key designation that exemplifies our credibility and reputation in the community. We’re also an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, a designation that not everyone can boast. These qualifications, and the positive testimonials we receive from customers, have helped establish us as one of the most credible contractors in the greater Rochester area. We’re also always happy to provide references upon request.
- Offered 24/7 emergency service: Unfortunately, plumbing and HVAC emergencies are situations that may happen on occasion to home and business owners. The good news is that at Plumbing Plus, we offer 24/7 service for when an emergency occurs, and repairs just can’t wait until normal business hours to be addressed.
- We’re licensed and insured: You should never work with a contractor that’s not licensed and insured. It’s a risk that you just don’t want to take, and it could potentially leave you on the hook if unexpected damage were to occur to your property or if a contractor were to be injured while working on it. You won’t have to worry about that with us, as we’re fully licensed and insured.
- Free estimates: We understand that importance of price when it comes to any type of new installation or repair. That’s why we make it easy to get a quote on service. Just give us a call or fill out the contact form on our website to get started. We’ll ask you to provide your location and some details about your project, and we’ll be happy to quickly quote you a price and provide more information about the service. Plus, it’s all hassle-free and we’ll never pressure you into working with us.
- Expansive service area: Our service area includes the greater Rochester community, which includes Greece, Henrietta, Pittsford, Penfield, Clayton, Brighton, Irondequoit and Gates. Don’t see your community on this list? Give us a call today and we’ll let you know whether or not it’s within our scope of coverage. We’re happy to make exceptions in certain instances.
- We give back: At Plumbing Plus, we’re proud to support the local Rochester community, notably through our partnership with Heritage Christian Stables, an all-ages therapeutic riding program. Our long-term support of Heritage Christian Stables includes sponsorship of its Annual Winter Classic event. We encourage you to learn more about Heritage Christian Stables and how we continue to support this organization and the greater Rochester community.
- We’re hassle-free and transparent: Unlike other contractors, we’ll never upsell you on a service that you don’t want or need, and we’ll never pressure you into working with us. What’s more is that all of our service comes with a thorough explanation of what we did and why we did it. We’ll never sock you with hidden fees or surprises, and we’ll always seek your approval before we perform any service. We wouldn’t do business any other way.
- Sink repair: Whether you need a new sink installed or just want the one you currently have repaired, we work with sinks of all styles, shapes and sizes.
- Toilet repair: From running toilets to overflowing ones and everything else in between, we’ve got you covered.
- Leaky pipes: Leaky pipes don’t just potentially drive up your water bill – they can also create water damage and mold growth in your home. What’s more is that some pipe leaks may be hidden within the walls and difficult for you to detect. Contact us today for help in detecting and resolving leaky pipes.
- Garbage disposal repair: Homeowners take garbage disposals for granted. That is, until they stop working properly. We specialize in garbage disposal repair and replacement to get this critical appliance back up and running.
- Pump repair: An effective pump is essential to distributing water throughout the home. If yours is in need of repair, contact us today.
- Hot water heater repair and installation: Good maintenance is the key to hot water heater longevity. We’ll handle regular maintenance and repair, and if your hot water tank has reached the end of its life, we’ll install a new one for you. We also specialize in tankless water heaters, which offer many space saving and energy savings benefits over conventional water tanks. Learn more by contacting us today.
- Plumbing for new construction: Whether you’re building a new home or adding on to your existing home, contact us today to have the property piped.
- Plumbing for home remodeling: Redoing a bathroom or kitchen? Adding a bathroom to your basement? Whatever the nature of your remodeling project, if you need plumbing work done, contact us.
- New water lines: Whether your plumbing is old or failing, we specialize in running new water lines throughout the home and in running a new main line to your home. Contact us today for a price quote.
- New gas lines: Water lines aren’t the only thing that we’ll repair and install. We’ll also run new gas lines as well, something that’s crucial to have performed correctly to avoid serious injury or property damage. Contact us today for more information.
- Sewer repairs: If you suspect that your sewer has been damaged, contact us today to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Sewer line repair: Damage to the sewer line could create an unsanitary mess in your home or yard, which is why it’s imperative to have issues quickly resolved at the first sign of a problem.
- Drain cleaning: Drains can become clogged with debris, grease and other things over time, so much so that they may require regular cleaning. We use the latest technologies to get the drain cleaned out so it won’t backup any longer.
- Sump pumps: Whether you need repairs to your existing sump pump or require a new one to keep your basement dry, we’re here to help. If you’re finishing your basement and want to incorporate a sump pump to keep water away, we can perform new installations as well.
- Pump repair: Pumps play an important role in a home, which is why it’s important to have yours working effectively and efficiently.
- Root removal: Tree roots have a knack for infiltrating drains running underground outside of the home. We’ll clear them out with our industry-leading technologies so that proper drain flow can resume and you won’t have to worry about any backups.
- Slow drains: Slow drain? Don’t put pipe-damaging over-the-counter product down it to clear it. Call us and we’ll get to the bottom of things – and in a way that won’t damage your piping.
- Clogged drains: Drains clog for a variety of reasons. We’ll assess your drain issues and take the proper measures to resolve them when you contact us for this service. And we’ll do it in a way that won’t damage your piping.
- Air conditioning repair: AC repair always typically occurs when you need home cooling the most. Contact us today if your system is on the fritz or won’t kick on. We’ll be out quickly to inspect it, diagnose the issue and resolve the problem.
- Air conditioning installation: If your home or business is in need of a new air conditioning installation, we specialize in designing a system and recommending an AC unit that would work best with it.
- Air conditioning replacement: If repairs are mounting and your existing air conditioner is just past its prime, contact us today for information on a new one. Today’s AC units run much more efficiently and effectively than those of the past, and we can help suggest the right unit for your property.
- Air conditioning maintenance: The best way to prolong the life of your air conditioner and minimize the risk of a breakdown is to have it regularly serviced. Contact us today to learn about our tune up and maintenance plans offered to keep your unit running effectively and efficiently for longer.
- Duct cleaning: Quality indoor air quality is essential to a healthy home – and that’s why duct cleaning is necessary. Hair, bacteria, debris, skin cells, mildew, dander and more have a tendency to get trapped and accumulate in ducts over time, thereby recirculating throughout your home every time the furnace or air conditioner kicks on. Duct cleaning can help improve the air quality in your home and also minimize the dust accumulation throughout it.
- Heating repair: Is your furnace or boiler making strange noises? Is it not heating your home adequately? Won’t it kick on at all? If you know – or suspect – that you’re in need of heating repair, contact us today. We’ll inspect your system, diagnose your issue, and restore effective and efficient heating to your home.
- Furnace replacement: Most furnaces only last an average of 15 to 20 years before they need to be replaced. If your furnace is nearing or has reached the end of its serviceable lifetime, contact us today for a replacement. We can recommend the best furnace for your home and will handle all of the installation.
- Heating maintenance: The leading cause of unexpected furnace breakdowns is due to a lack of proper maintenance. We can help with this, thanks to our offered furnace tune ups and maintenance plans that we offer. By investing in maintenance, you can save on repair costs, thereby prolonging your furnace’s life and maximizing the initial investment.
- Attic insulation: Looking to keep your home cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter and improve your home’s energy efficiency year-round? Attic insulation could be the answer. Contact us today for an assessment and estimate on new attic insulation in your home.
Need emergency plumbing services in Rochester, NY?
You’ve come to the right place. At Plumbing Plus, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop when it comes to plumbing and HVAC services, and we’re particularly well-known as the best emergency plumbers in Rochester, NY. Our services are available 24/7, so you can rest assured that help is on the way when you call us, whether it’s a pipe break at 3 a.m. or an overflowing toilet at 3 p.m.
While many other plumbers in the area only fit you in when it’s convenient for them, we work to fit you in when you need us. We get how plumbing emergencies can be unexpected, and that’s why we always have plumbers standing by ready to respond to emergency situations.
What’s more is our trucks are always stocked with the right parts and tools so that repairs can be made on the same day in the vast majority of calls. So if something goes awry in the middle of the night, don’t try to mitigate the issue yourself and “make do” until normal business hours begin in the morning and a professional can be reached. Just pick up the phone and give us a call.
All it takes is one call to send us on our way. And when we arrive, address the issue and offer a solution, we’ll bet you’ll be glad you made that call to us.
Want to hire the best-licensed plumbers in Rochester?
Not all plumbers are created equal, but we’re proud to set a high bar when it comes to contractor service in the Rochester, NY, area. When you open the door to greet one of our plumbers, you’ll be met with a smiling face that is ready to provide a high-quality service for you.
We also work to respect your home and your property throughout the duration of service. We do this by wearing booties over our shoes, being fully transparent with the customers we serve and always cleaning up any mess that we’ve made while performing service.
What’s more is that all of our work is carried out safely and to meet industry standards. When you call Plumbing Plus, you won’t just get a licensed and insured plumber to address your issue, you’ll get a partner that you can trust to provide quality, reliable and trustworthy service.
As a family-owned and operated company, we go above and beyond to treat every one of our customers like they’re one of our own. After all, as part of our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, we’re not leaving until our service has met – or in many cases, exceeded – your expectations. That’s a guarantee that we can keep!
Plumbing Plus is a family-owned and operated company providing service to the Rochester area for more than 35 years. Plumbing Plus specializes in plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning, and HVAC service, and serves both commercial and residential customers. The company offers both 24/7 emergency service and standard service by appointment.
All Plumbing Plus work is backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, a key element to the company’s customer-centric business model, and the company is fully licensed and insured. For more information on Plumbing Plus’ wide range of services and to receive a free estimate on service, contact the company today at (585) 342-9251 or fill out the contact form on the website. We look forward to working with you!