Tankless Water Heaters in Rochester, NY
Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus is a second generation family business that's been servicing Rochester homes for two generations, and over the years we've specialized in installing the tankless water heaters Rochester homeowners depend on through the long winter months. There are a variety of traditional water heaters available today, but they're all based on the same idea. A tank of water is kept in your home (usually in the basement) and heated by electricity, propane, or natural gas, which then flows through your pipes when you need it -- or that's the idea. Traditional water heaters are known to run out of hot water right when you need it the most.
Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus offers full service HVAC, sewer line, and plumbing contractors, and we're happy to take a look at your old water heater if it's in need of repair. Still, if you're looking to invest in a new hot water system, then a modern, tankless water heater provides a number of benefits to consider:
- Never Run Out Of Hot Water Again! That's right, no more fights over a limited supply of hot water for your morning shower. A Rochester tankless water heater provides an unlimited supply of hot water on-demand, every time you turn on the faucet. It doesn't matter how many people live in your household, a tankless system can handle the load.
- Lower Gas And Electricity Bills: Because tankless water heaters don't constantly heat up a tank of water, and instead only heat water when you want it, these systems use up to 20% less energy than standard water heaters. And that means they're friendly on the environment and your bank account.
- Longer Life Span: Rather than slapping a bandage on your water tank and crossing your fingers for another year, or three, a tankless water heater can last for a quarter of a century or more. If you take proper care of your tankless water heater, it can stay in your home as long as you do.
- Save Space: Just like the name suggests, tankless water heaters don't require you to keep a large tank in your basement, crawl space, or attic. Instead, Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus' contractors can install a wall-mounted tankless system on the interior or exterior of your Rochester home.
- Less Repairs: Not only will your tankless system last twice as long as your old unit, it will also require fewer repairs over the years.
- Cleaner Water For Years To Come: Water tanks build up a layer of rust and sediment over the years, which can contaminate the quality of your water over time. But a tankless system heats water as it flows through your pipes, so you can always expect the cleanest, warmest water at a moment's notice!
Call Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus For A Quote Today
Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus is proud of our loyal customers and our A+ Rating from the Rochester Better Business Bureau. If you need to install or repair a tankless water system in your Rochester-area home, then we're on call for those last-minute emergencies. Our Rochester tankless water heater experts service the entire area, from Victor, Pittsford, and Brighton to Irondequoit, Greece, and beyond.
In addition to repairing and installing all major brands of water heaters, we also offer Rochester HVAC contractors, plumbers, and sewer line repairs. Our fully licensed and insured plumbing experts can provide the professional recommendations, on-demand repairs, and full-service installation of tankless water heaters Rochester homeowners rely on all year round. So call the Wischmeyer's Plumbing Plus team at (585) 342-9251 and get a quote on our tankless water heater contractors in Rochester, NY!